Getting Back in the Game:
Overcoming the Eight Obstacles to Optimal Female Health and Performance
Click the button below to receive insightful excerpts, occasional updates, and exclusive information on how you can qualify for special, pre-release pricing.
Based on just the right blend of scientific research, personal experience, and practical advice, Getting Back in the Game is a must-read for the active woman who is struggling to stay healthy, happy, and fit.
The book was written to provide the foundational information you’ll need to start identifying—and eliminating—the unseen obstacles standing between you and your health and performance goals. It will leave you feeling empowered, educated, and confident in your ability to make definitive decisions that can significantly improve the overall quality of your life.
These are just a few of the many things you’ll learn:
- Why women need to eat and exercise differently than men.
- How to determine the health of your thyroid and adrenal hormones without the use of any laboratory assessments.
- How making a few dietary changes can lead to a long-term solution for easy, effortless eating—and a faster, more complete recovery.
- How to determine what dietary supplements you should consider taking, which ones you should avoid, and why.
- How improving your overall health and wellness can lead to significant athletic performance gains.
- How imbalances in your digestive system can affect your mood, immune system, and so much more.
- Why recovery and deep sleep may be the key to mending both your mind and your body.
- How to benefit from the latest developments in wearable, health-tracking technology.
- What three, simple things every woman can do to optimize her female hormone health.